OUR TEAM OF DEDICATED STAFF MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- RN Geriatric Care Managers.
- RN Case Manager / Delegating Nurses.
- RNs / LPNs.
- Medication Technicians.
- Caregivers - Certified Nursing Assistants / Sitters / Companions. Hourly and
Our Nurses and Caregivers are carefully screened and must successfully pass the following checks:
- Medical Clearance.
- Written Proficiency Exams.
- On-Site Monitoring by the RN.
- Criminal Background Report via Criminal Justice Investigative Services.
- Drug testing per Agency Policy.
All Client services are coordinated and managed by Registered Nurses, with regularly scheduled on site visits, to ensure overall regulatory compliance and genuine service satisfaction.
We provide on-going support and communication for our Clients, and continuing educational coordination for our Staff. We are available twenty four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week to respond to your concerns.
We are just a phone call away!
Office: (410) 764-2787
We Support Safe, Independent Living at Home